Mission and Values
Theatre Three illuminates the human experience with exemplary, intimate theatre by nurturing authors, artists and audiences.
Theatre Three is a recognized pillar of the North Texas arts community ― enriching lives by bringing audiences engaging, provocative, and professionally produced theatrical experiences in an intimate space.
- Artistry: Presenting compelling and entertaining theatre with a commitment to engaging the highest quality talent throughout the organization
- Stewardship: Supporting a professionally managed and fiscally stable business
- Inclusion: Serving as an arts community leader in inclusion, equity, diversity and accessibility ― onstage and throughout the organization
- Innovation: Pushing creative boundaries and maximizing theatrical possibilities with leading-edge technology and production values
- Leadership: Serving as a cultural hub ― igniting experimentation and collaboration through high-impact programs
- Legacy: Honoring Co-Founders Norma Young and Jac Alder, artistic visionaries and Dallas theatre pioneers